Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seven Secrets

Seven secrets....it sounds like a teen flick but here goes.

1. Sometimes I try to see my life as a movie and act accordingly with the appropriate sound track. Seriously I have shot lists! Not that I am a drama queen or anything...no seriously Im not,in fact quite the opposite, the inner director and playwright takes over.

2. In Assembly I imagine my favourite fictional characters taking over the microphone and sound box. I try hard not to laugh whenver Heathcliff decides to test out all the buttons...


3. I talk to fictional characters. Yes, I am one of those delusional people who walk around being Nigel Nobodys (intentionally) so that they can have a good chat over coffee with a paper and ink friend. In particullar my own creations who are quite amiable when they aren't trying to overthrow governments and kill eachother....

4. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I had the Mauraders Map(Harry Potter), Jacks Compass(Pirates of the Carribean), Jasper Hale(Twilight), Batman as a best friend(um...Batman?) and shadow hunter abilities(The Immortal Instuments). Actually if Espion de Mot(fictional character yet to be released on the world) was available Id want him in my life instead of Jasper....

5. My maths book has more notes on my day dreams than trigonometry. My look of shock when I passed with flying colours was the same expresion my maths teacher had...

6. I come up with stupid answers for silly questions or secret tests.

7. I have baths in chocolate and spend every morning listening to Mahler with a bottle of red and, a good friend who just happens to be Holden Caulfeild in his Hunting cap telling me I am a 'phoney' which I readily agree to in most instances.

I swear all this is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment